Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've found it...

....my creative bug! This week has been FILLED with scrapbooking. It makes me so happy to create! I went to Joanns & Michaels and did a little shopping. The first time i've shopped for scrappy supplies in probably 5 months. I'm not short on supplies, but it's fun to see what's new...and boy is there A LOT of new stuff! I've used almost all of my chipboard letters..and need more..but they're SO expensive! Sheesh. At any rate, I've been scrapping my Alaska trip we took last June. My brother was stationed there, so we've been lucky enough to go twice. The first trip, i JUST scrapped last year, and we took the first trip in 2005!! :D I've got soooo many pictures to scrap, besides the Alaska trip...so it's good to get back into it! Is it just me, or does watching "Friends" while scrapping just make the world seem right? :D

I've been a little crabby today..so the hubby made me a home-made Oreo shake. Just one more reason to love him. He deals with my bitchiness AND makes me good stuff! :D

No comments: