Sunday, February 24, 2008

MY very own Digi - Treats!

I finally caved & did little experiments with the digi actions I have from Atomic cupcake! :D Digi-packs are harder than you think to make! So thanks to all who do it! :D I went a little nuts and did about 19 different elements for this Digi-Kit! I just got on a roll and went...next time I'll probably only do 4-5 :D Ah well! I hope you enjoy, and I would LOVE to see what you've made with these elements! Now let's get to it! I separated these between 3 different files, so it would be easier to download :D Comments are love!

Freebie Paper Pack 1: HERE
Freebie Paper Pack 2: HERE
Freebie Embellishments: HERE

4 comments:

Keleia said...

Thanks so much. I will have fun using these papers and embellishments! Keleia

Kate said...

Way to go!! These are so cute!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Stefani said...

Thanks so much! Very cute!! :)