Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Digi - Scrappin'

....I've dabbled in Photoshop for a few years now, teaching myself everything I know about CS2.

I'm sure there is SO much more that I don't know about this robust program, but I also know more than the average "Jill". :D

With this i've discovered digital scrapping! I can't even tell you the last time I scrapped traditionally :D Along my journey I've found a great community geared toward digi-scrapping. Scrapmatters.com. The girls there are amazing, it's still a "small" community, so it really feels like a family there! They have bi-weekly contests that are LOADS of fun. If you haven't joined yet, you should! They give out participation freebies, and the shop is amazing! :D

I've gotten a little mojo back, and i'll be posting my most recent LO's within the next couple of days or so. But for now, GO, join Scrapmatters.com! :D

OH and ...GO SPURS GO!

No comments: