Monday, July 21, 2008

CT Call *AND* a freebie!


As you know WM2 Designs is brand new, and available @ www.ahhhscrap.com. I'm looking for a few CT members to help me get the word out about my designs. In return you will have access to all my kits.

Requirements:
  • 2 LO's per kit (paper kits not applicable)
  • Post to at least 3 galleries: www.ahhhscrap.com, DST & another site of your choice
  • Participate in my forum - i.e.: feedback on kits, ideas for kits, etc.
  • Wear my blinkie with pride, and promote my designs when able.
  • Have FUN!
Interested? Please email me with the following:
1. Are you currently on any other CT's, if so, what are your commitments?
2. Link to your most complete gallery
3. List of sites that you're active at?
4. How long have you been digi-scrapping?
5. Tell me a little bit about yourself

Email me @ kissncontrol@gmail.com, and please be sure to put "CT Call" in the email subject line.

Call will close on August 1st. Successful Applicants will be notified by email no later than August 6th.

See my designs here on my blog.

Now...onto the freebie! I made a wonderful new pink paper pack. There are 15 total papers, including 3 plain papers. Pink's my favorite color, so why not make it into a paper pack? :D



Grab this freebie --> HERE!

No comments: