Monday, September 1, 2008

My New Kit - "Boho Bliss"

Ok, so it's no secret that I adore brown & teal...I figured i'd make a shabby, boho inspired kit to reflect that love! :D Here is 'Boho Bliss'. I love the way it turned out!!

Included in this kit: 10 - 12 x12 Patterned Papers, 5 - 12 x 12 Solid Papers (not shown), 7 - Rub Ons (6 Word Art), 2 - Binder Clips, 3 - Ribbons, 5 - Buttons, 4 - Stitches (Scalloped, Zig-Zag & Loose), 5 - Glitter Flourishes, 2 - Tags (Ribbon holder included), 2 - Journaling Tags, 2 - Jeweled Embellishments, 6 - Flowers, 1 - Shabby Staple, 2 - Ribbon Eyelets, 3 - Jewels, 1 - Shabby Safety Pin, 3 - Frames, 1 - Frame Wrap, 1 - Hinge, 1 - Skeleton Key!

Grab this kit @ the ahhhscrap store --> HERE!

I also whipped up a 12 x 12 Quick Page to offer up as a freebie!

Grab the freebie --> HERE!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love this! I am crazy about these colors, too. Thanks for sharing.