Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's hip to be [squared]!!!!

Yes.....WM[squared] Designs is having a CT call. Are you up for it? I'm looking for a few good folks to be on my team!

Do you love my creations and want to get them for free?

Can you:

  • Give me a 6 month commitment?
  • Create at least 1 LO per kit?
  • Enable my designs as appropriate and sport my blinkie with pride?
  • Actively participate in my CT forum?
  • Post your LO's in 3 galleries? 2 of my choice, 1 of yours?
If you answered Yes to all:
  • Email me @ kissncontrol@gmail.com
  • Put "CT Call" in the subject line
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself, including any other CT commitments (if applicable).
  • Give me a link to your most complete gallery, and include a link to your favorite LO.
In exchange you'll get access to all my digital kits - FOR FREE!! Successful applicants will be notified via email, Thursday April 16th. Deadline for applying: April 15th.

See my store & creations --> HERE!

No comments: