Monday, April 13, 2009

The freebies & SMG call!

I forgot about the freebie I was supposed to create for the Friday release of "Game for Anything", so I'm whipping up TWO 12 x 12 QP's! They are the same, with one difference: One is "gamer" related, one is not! :D

You can grab this amazingly HUGE kit --> HERE!

My 12x12 "Game for Anything" QP's!
Download your freebie --> HERE!!

And last but not least - the ScrapMatters Girls are having a call!! The perks are phenomenal & if you don't know it by now, ScrapMatters is amazing!! :D

Enjoy & Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Apr [LA 07:40pm, NY 09:40pm] - 13 Apr [UK 02:40am, OZ 12:40pm] ).

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 13, 2009. Thanks again.