Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally Friday!!

Here is a "new" product for today!! It's a collab that I did with Brenda Smith Designs, Haynay Designs and Designs by Tater! It was given away as the Daily Download at ScrapMatters!! Well, now it's available for purchase in the shop! If you're a gamer, or you have a gamer in your family this kit couldn't be more perfect. Heck, it has so many elements & papers, it can be used even if you DON'T have a gamer in your clan! :D

"Game For Anything"
Look what the talented ScrapMatters CT did with it:



Grab the kit --> HERE!!

I had planned on making a 12 x 12 QP for you all, but forgot!! :/ My fellow designers whipped some up for you, and they'll be posting it on their blogs this weekend...so be on the lookout. I plan on posting my 12 x 12 on Monday!

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: