Thursday, April 2, 2009

TGIF! Kits & a freebie!

I cannot believe it's Friday already! This week has been CHOCK FULL of designing!! :D I finally finished my cat & dog kit. I'm telling you....these have been in the works for MONTHS! I also created a Christian themed Easter kit. I love the bright cute Easter kits too, but thought I'd do something different! I hope you like them all!! They are all now available @ Scrapmatters.com!! I also whipped up a freebie that coordinates w/ my "Easter Blessings" kit!! You can grab it down below!

Without further ado:
"D is for Dog"

The Papers:
Grab "D is for Dog" --> HERE!


"C is for Cat"
The Papers:
Grab "C is for Cat" --> HERE!


If you have a CAT and a DOG, you can get both kits @ a discounted price!
The "Furry Friend" Combo
Grab the "Furry Friend" Combo --> HERE!
Here are some Layouts from the SM & my personal CT!









"Easter Blessings"
Grab "Easter Blessings" --> HERE!

Now for the freebie!!
Grab the freebie --> HERE!
Enjoy! And be sure to say hi when you grab it! :D

9 comments:

Pattycakes said...

What a great gift!! Thank you!! :)

Something Wilde said...

Love these kits! Thanks for the freebie too!

The Deming Four said...

wow - thank you so much for the Easter freebie! i love it and the message!

SunnySavannah said...

Thanks for the freebie! Love the Easter kit that's really about Easter! :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this lovely, Christian-themed freebie! I'm glad your kit focuses on Jesus' resurrection. :)

Ginny O said...

This is beautiful. Love it, thanks!

Mungo said...

Bless you for sharing this easter kit

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the awesome freebie!!

Rachel said...

Thank you for this kit! Its so great to find something related to the real meaning of Easter and not just bunnies and eggs!
God Bless!