Friday, May 29, 2009

New Release Friday - Get Grungy!!

Ok guys....here it is!! Finally, my Teen Grunge Kit!! I absolutely adore this kit and hope you do too! This kit is jam packed with over 100 elements & over 20 papers along with one full alpha! There is even an add-on too..so be sure to read all the way through to grab it!

So without further ado....I give you "Teen Grunge"

"Teen Grunge" Papers
Grab this awesome kit -->> HERE!

Here are some amazing LO's from my totally talented CT:






















And now for the Add-On!
Grab the Add-On -->> **LINK DISABLED. The add-on is now available when you purchase the "Teen Grunge" kit**

Enjoy the weekend!! Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I've been waiting for this post!! The new kit looks great! I can't wait to scrap with it!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kari said...

I am utterly in *LOVE* with this kit!!!! Can't wait to play with it :)