Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD Grab Bag!!!

JUST for [i]NSD, I've created a HUGE grab bag! Its full of goodies, a full size kit, an alpha, a project 365 elements kit and some new date stamps! For 1 week only, May 1st - May 7th, you can grab this grab bag for just $3.00!! YEP...$3.00!!! After the 7th, it'll be broken up and all of the elements will be available separately. You can see each product that's in the grab bag in more detail @ the ScrapMatters site!

[i]NSD Grab Bag
Snag up this amazing Grab Bag --> HERE!

Here's what my amazing CT did with it:










I've also whipped up an add-on for the Shabby Chic kit! Be on the lookout for it tomorrow as well as an amazing blog train my CT whipped up!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Shabby Chic looks incredible, Wendy!!!

Melanie said...

Holy Crap!!! This grab bag looks A-mazing!!! I'm so excited to use it!

Pam said...

I love this kit! I just purchased it, and grabbed the freebies that went with it. Thank you!