Friday, May 8, 2009

Viva Fiesta!

Yeah, I know i'm a little late for Cinco de Mayo, but hopefully the kit is JUST IN TIME for you to scrap your fiesta themed pictures! I hope you love it as much as I do!

For Friday ONLY - it, and the alpha will be 30% off!!

Viva Fiesta


Viva Fiesta Papers

Grab the kit --> HERE!

Viva Fiesta Alpha
Just want the festive alpha? Grab it --> HERE!

Here's what my amazing CT did with it:



And last but certainly not least, a freebie Add-On for "Viva Fiesta"!

Grab the freebie --> ***LINK EXPIRED***
Sign up to follow my blog and never miss a freebie again!

Enjoy & Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 May [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 May [UK 03:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).