Friday, July 24, 2009

Lots of great Commercial Use stuff in the shop today! I'm going on vacation in about 2 hours, so I'm going to make this blog post short & sweet! :D
Summer Lovin' Templates
Here are some examples of what you can do with them:
Grab these templates --> HERE!

Want some Animal Themed Templates?
Animal House Templates

Grab these templates --> HERE!

Here is Version 3 of my Decorative Overlay Templates!
They come in layered .psd format, or if you don't have photoshop, I include the separate layers in .png format too!
Decorative Overlay Templates - V.3
Grab these templates --> HERE!

I have versions 1 & 2 along with the newest version in a value pack as well!!
Decorative Overlays - Value Pack
Grab the Value Pack --> HERE!

Hope you enjoy your weekend!! I'm off to Arizona, hopefully the "dry 114 degree heat" will not hurt too bad!! :D Happy Scrapping!

No comments: