Friday, September 11, 2009

New Stuff!!

Hello ladies!! It seems like it was just Friday 2 days ago!! NOT that I'm complaining though!! :D Happy Friday!! I've got 3 goodies for y'all today! 2 alphas and 1 set of templates. I don't know if you're anything like me, but I just LOVE templates!! Most times I don't follow the templates to the "T"...but a template gives me a great starting point!

Totally Templates - V.3
Grab the templates --> HERE!

These next two alphas were given away as a participation prize for one of ScrapMatters' Speed Scraps, and now they're up for grabs!

Basic Black & White Alpha
Grab this alpha --> HERE!

This next one is kind of summary, but if you're anything like me, it doesn't matter the season, i'm always behind on scrapping!

Sunshine & Daisies Alpha
Grab this alpha --> HERE!

Need some inspiration? Here's some from my personal CT, and SM's CT!


Happy Scrapping!

No comments: