Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Release!

I'm soo excited about this new kit!! It's a collab between myself and Haynay Designs!! With all the girly kits out there, we decided to come up with a grungy boy kit! This kit is JAM PACKED with all kinds of goodies!! Be sure to read down to the bottom of the post, for your freebie!

Without further ado, I give you...
"Rough & Tough"
The Papers:Grab the kit --> HERE!

Want just my alpha alone? No problem!
Grab it --> HERE!

Here is some inspiration from the SM CT & my CT!





But wait, there's a freebie!!
Don't forget to go to Haynay's blog too - she's got a freebie also!
Grab the freebie -->> LINK EXPIRED

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Oct [LA 05:19pm, NY 07:19pm] - 03 Oct [UK 12:19am, OZ 10:19am] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Laramie said...

Thank you for the awesome add-on. Your layouts are great and love your blog.

artgalstyle.blogspot.com

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!