Monday, October 26, 2009

Just another Manic Monday...


Does anyone else get the song stuck in their head everytime they see the Manic Monday banner? Please tell me I'm not alone!

Wendy has one of my all time favorite kits on sale for 50% off today - Retro Spring. I just love the colors, and there are a ton of fabulous papers AND elements. Have I mentioned this is one of my favorites? ;) Be sure to head on over to ScrapMatters and grab it while it's on sale for an amazing 50% off today ONLY!

image is linked to store

Here's one of the LO's I did using this gorgeous kit:
Head on over to SM and grab Retro Spring for yourself!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

yes that song always pops in my head! this time I blamed it on a friend singing it on their status on facebook though lol cute kit and layout!