Friday, February 19, 2010

New STUFF!!

Its friday again, and you know what that means! I have a lot of new stuff to reveal! So lets get to it, shall we?

Have you been to New Orleans, Mardi Gras or even Disney? If you answered yes, you'll love my newest kit "Fat Tuesday". I've included some WA specific to Disney ( and please note that not every item is in the preview!)

"Fat Tuesday"
Grab the kit -->> HERE!

Papers:
Elements:
"Fat Tuesday - Alpha"
Grab the alpha by itself (it's also included in the kit) -->> HERE!

"Fat Tuesday - Bonus Alpha"
Grab the bonus alpha -->> HERE!

"Just Sayin': Fat Tuesday"
Grab the WA -->> HERE!

And last but not least, you can grab it all, in a bundle! You'll also save $ that way!

"Fat Tuesday: Bundle"
Grab the bundle -->> HERE!

Now, onto my CT's amazing LO's! I always get inspired by them!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: