Friday, March 26, 2010

It's New Release Friday!

I have a very jam packed new release Friday for you today! I've got a new kit, some word art, alphas and templates, oh my! Oh yes, and a bundle! :D

"Happy Easter"

The Papers
The Elements
Grab the kit -->> HERE!


"Happy Easter - Word Art Extras"
Grab the WA -->> HERE!


"Happy Easter - Bonus Alpha"
Grab the Bonus Alpha -->> HERE!


Want all three @ a discount? No problem!
"Happy Easter: The Bundle"
Grab the Bundle -->> HERE!


And last, but certainly least - another set of templates!
"Be Inspired - Niki - Templates"
The Inspiration:
You can grab 'em -->> HERE!

Wanna see some amazing CT LO's?
I know I say this every week, buttttt if you're reading my blog, and not signed up for my newsletter, then you've missed out on another freebie! So whatcha waitin for? Sign up! You can do so on my sidebar! :D

Happy Scrapping!


No comments: