Friday, March 5, 2010

New Schtuff!

I can't believe the first week of March has come and gone already! Time melts away now that I'm older, I'm not sure yet if that's a good thing or bad. :D At any rate, what's not bad is the new releases I have for you today! I've got bundles, a collab and templates! Click on any title, and it'll take you to the store!

Shamrocks: Bundle

Be Inspired - Becca S - Templates

Last, but certainly not least, a collab with Laura of {simply.scraps}! I love the colors and how this collab turned out! Perfect for a new house, family LO's and if you're in the process of moving! Whatever the occasion, this collab is full of adorable elements!

Where The Heart Is
CT & SM CT inspiration always makes me smile! Here are some LO's done with all the products above! Enjoy!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: