Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAPPY iNSD!!!

WOW, have I been a busy bee. I tell ya, I'm gonna shop, then NAP through next week! :D I've been so busy creating that I need a vacation..lol. Ok, maybe i'm being a little dramatic, but I've got a LOT of goodies for you! These grab bags are only available for a week, so grab them now while ya can! They really are a steal!

"iNSD *PU* Grab Bag"
**you can see everything included in the grab bag by
going to the detailed images in the shop!**
There are FIVE brand new items in this Personal Use Grab Bag - available now for only $5.50!! Valued at $17.50!! You're saving 69%! But like I said before, it's only going to be available for 1 week only!! Grab it -->> HERE!

*iNSD *CU* Grab Bag*
22 12x12 Layered Overlays Included!
Grab 'em -->> HERE!
And last, but certainly not least, Heather of Haynay Designs & I have teamed up once again to bring you a Collab Grab Bag!

*iNSD "Collab" Grab Bag Grab this beautiful Collab Grab Bag -->> HERE!

Here is some amazing inspiration from my fabulous CT:
Happy Scrapping & iNSD!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach kit is exactly what I've been looking for! I LOVE the color scheme. Thanks so much for all you hard work!

WM[squared] Designs said...

you're quite welcome!! glad you love it!