Friday, April 2, 2010

New Goodies!! 04-02-10

I fell in love with the color palette that I used for this kit!! That's why it turned out a lot bigger than originally anticipated. Not quite a full size kit (although, there is a full alpha!), it doesn't have as many papers as my full size kits do, but it's definitely not a mini kit either, so I've chosen to call it a "mega mini"! :D I hope you love it as much as I do!


"Vintage Spring"

Papers

Elements
Grab the kit -->> HERE!


"Vintage Spring - Alpha"
**this is included in the kit, but you can purchase it separately too!**
Grab it -->> HERE!


"Vintage Spring - Bonus Alpha"
Grab it -->> HERE!


"Be Inspired - Heather"

The Inspiration:
Grab 'em -->> HERE!

Here are a few amazing LO's from my CT!
Don't forget about my CT Call!!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments: