Saturday, May 15, 2010

Freebie Saturday...Just Sayin'

Happy Saturday everyone JenD here....sorry I am running a little late with this post, but my computer has been acting very weird this morning. Think it's time to get out the EHD and clean off my laptop lol.

But anyway...off to the fun stuff...it's FREEBIE SATURDAY!!! WOOT!! And you all know how I ponder and ponder on what a good freebie for all of you would be....so this week I decided on making you all some pre-made titles. Sound FUN?!?

I took two of my favorite kits that Wendy had done recently (and they both happen to be collabs with other GREAT SM designers).

Here are the two kits I used:



and with these two beautiful kits I created these to title works for you....FREE!!!!


***LINK EXPIRED - Sign up to follow my blog and never miss a freebie again!***

I hope you all enjoy this freebie, and remember if you use it on a layout we would love to see it. Just come back here and link us up so we can come give it lots of love! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Tiff Keetch said...

Thanks!! They are adorable. :)

Carolyn said...

Love them!!! THANKS!

Vicky said...

thnaks xx they are fab xx

Trista said...

Wow... the Go Green kit is going on my wish list on kaboodle! Lovey love it!
Thank you so much for the fabulous word art!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on May. 16, 2010. Thanks again.