Friday, June 18, 2010

Weee Bit O Celebration!

I hope you had an amazing week! I sure did! If you didn't know by all the festivities we've had over @ ScrapMatters, then let me tell you, my birthday was on Wednesday, and boy did we party it up! If you haven't ridden on the blog train, you should before it's too late and the freebies expire! My team has put together an amazing Template blog train. To start it - look a few posts down and hop on board!

Today I bring you one of my new favorites! It's My Party is girly enough, and also masculine enough for either gender you're scrapping, or if it's a general celebration page you want to scrap, it's got plenty non themed items as well! I also have another installment of my "Simply Dated" Date Stamps! If you want all the matching Birthday Items, get the bundle and save..yep, you guessed it....34%!!! That's an amazing deal! Now without further ado....


It's My Party - The Kit
Grab the Kit -->> HERE


It's My Party - Stamps
Grab the Word Art -->> HERE


It's My Party - Stamps
Grab the Birthday Stamps -->> HERE


It's My Party - Bonus Alpha

Grab the Bonus Alpha -->> HERE


It's My Party: Bundle

Grab the Bundle -->> HERE


Simply Dated - V.10

Grab these Date Elements -->> HERE


Need some CT inspiration? Look no further! :D
I gave away a super cute Add-On FREE to all my newsletter subscribers! If you're not a subscriber, sign up now! Just look for the sign up on the sidebar!
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: