Friday, July 16, 2010

New Goodies for TGIF!

Hello lovely gals! TGIF! Tonight my hubby & I are heading out to the Texas coast for some celebrations! It should be a load of fun with new friends! I also have a lot to show to today (I've been super busy, so has Heidi!). With my new CT comes a new set of "Be Inspired" template set. I also have some CU goodies, and last, but certainly not least, some fabulous QP's from Heidi! Lets get right down to it...

Be Inspired - Kendall


The Inspiration:
Grab the templates: HERE


Alpha For Ransom

Comes in Black & Brown!
Grab the alpha: HERE


Ornamental Overlays - V.6

Personal Use & Commercial Use OK! No credit is required, but it is appreciated!
Grab the Overlays: HERE


Ornamental Overlays - Value Pack II

Buy the bundle & $ave!
Grab the Value Pack: HERE


Have a load of summer pictures, but no time to scrap? Check out these quick pages!
Grab the 12x12 QP's: HERE
Grab the 4x6 QP's: HERE


Some fabulous inspiration from my CT:
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo Wendy


No comments: