Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Stuff! Finally!

Hello ladies!! What an action packed last few days I've had!! :D I hope you're doing fabulously this Saturday morning!! I know I'm coming to you a bit late, but better late than never, eh? We're moving to a bigger better server @ ScrapMatters, so it's thrown a wrench into a few things, but what is change w/o a few hiccups? lol.

And what better way to kick off the 4th of July weekend, than with a kit that celebrates it? Without any further ado, I bring you......

Celebrate Independence

The Papers

The Elements
Grab the kit -->> HERE!


Celebrate Independence - Alpha

This alpha is included in the kit, but in case you want just the alpha, here it is! :D
Grab just the alpha -->> HERE!


Celebrate Independence - Bonus Alpha
Grab the Bonus Alpha -->> HERE!


Summertime Quick Pages!

Put your pictures in and go!

Wanna see some fabulous CT inspiration?
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo Wendy

No comments: