Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Tip/Trick - Quick Inspiration

Lately I have been overwhelmed with plans for my sister's surprise 30th birthday party (occurring this afternoon). So much so, that I have had little time for thoughts of scrapping. But as I was heading over here to post on Wendy's blog I discovered through Google's lovely little changing images on their main search page, that today is also the 150th birthday of one of my favorite artists, Alphonse Mucha. Doing a quick Google image search on Mucha brought up a page filled with a beautiful display of this Art Nouveau master's work. I was reminded how handy this little search feature can be when my creative juices start to slacken. Type in just a word or two and a flood of images are displayed for you. Instant inspiration that really couldn't be easier!


-- Melody

No comments: