Friday, August 27, 2010

Its Friday....

...and you know what that means! New goodies!!! I've been working non stop working on all kinds of stuff for y'all! I'm leaving next week to go see my lil nephew who was born at the beginning of the month. I'll be gone for 10 days, so I wanted to be sure I had some good stuff for you while I was away! lol. This week I've got a date element, some CU goodies and some templates! My CT rocked these goodies, so be sure to check out their LO's at the end! If you're not a subscriber to my newsletter, you're missing out! All those lucky gals got a coupon for my Got Curves templates! So whatcha waiting for? Go sign up now! It's super easy - just look for the sign up on my sidebar!

Got Curves - V.2 - Templates


Add some curves to your LO's with these cute templates!
Grab the Templates: HERE


Simply Dated - V.12

Grab the Date Element: HERE


Journal It - CU Templates

Use them commercially or for personal use! Credit is appreciated but never required!
Get the Journal It CU Templates: HERE


School Days - 12x12 Quick Pages

All the work is done for you, just pop in your pictures, and you're LO is done!
Grab the QP's : HERE


Wanna see some LO's from my fabulous CT?
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: