Friday, September 17, 2010

Finally Friday! Yay!

This week has been rough for me! I'm so thankful the week is coming to an end! :D Me & My gals are going out of town for a girls weekend! Spas, Great food & drinks are in our future, and I couldn't be more excited! I got back from Arizona, and have yet to find where Mr. Mojo is hiding, (perhaps I left him in Arizona?) *but* I did muster up enough to whip up another set of templates for ya! I also have a set of CU overlays too!

Be Inspired - Melissa R - Templates
Comes in .psd & .tiff format, and includes individual .pngs for those without Photoshop!
Grab the templates: HERE!

Floral Overlays - V.1
Commercial Use, Personal Use ok! No credit is required, but it's always appreciated!
Grab the overlays: HERE!

Wanna see some fabulous CT Inspiration?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: