Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, Friday Friday!!!

I hope you all had an amazing week! Can you believe Halloween is right around the corner? I can't! This week I've whipped up a fun & funky Halloween kit. It's got your traditional Orange, Black & Green, but I also threw in some Pink & Purple too! :D

Did you hear about ScrapMatters' 10% off sale? It's only going until Sunday night, so be sure to grab some goodies while the sale is going!


Double Double Toil & Trouble - The Kit
Fun & Funky Halloween kit, perfect to showcase all your Halloween photos!
The Elements
The Papers
Grab the Kit: HERE


Double Double Toil & Trouble - Alpha

Included in the Kit, but also available on it's own!
Grab the Alpha: HERE


Double Double Toil & Trouble - Bonus Alpha

Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


Want to see some fabulous inspiration from my CT?
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: