Friday, October 22, 2010

FUN SALE Friday!!

....one of my good friends gets married tomorrow, and I've been on the go ALL week long!! I cannot believe the big day is almost here!! I have a few items for you this week! I have a template set and a set of CU/PU overlays!

I also have a HUGE sale going on!! To make room for some pretty fabulous DSD items, I decided to do a clearance sale! I have templates, full kits & more on sale! For one week only save 30-40%, but be sure to grab 'em now, because once the sale ends, the items will be gone forever!! Just click on the image below to be taken to my sale items!


Be Inspired - Heather T - Templates

The Inspiration:
Grab the templates: HERE


All Hallows Eve - CU Overlays

Commercial Use & Personal Use ok! No credit required!
Grab the Overlays: HERE


Some fabulous CT LO's!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo!
Wendy

No comments: