Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Friday Y'all!

I hope y'all have had a wonderful week! I got back to DC on Tuesday, and had an amazing time! ScrapMatters had a huge meet up, and boy did we eat, drink (my amazing Lemonade!! lol), and we were merry! lol. Happy, Shari and I were so tired from the flights, but we all powered through and had an amazing time! Thanks to all you gals who made the drive to meet us! The next day we went into the city to sight see! Jan was our tour guide and was wonderful! I just had so much fun!! I cannot wait to go back in December!

Boy do I have a treat for you this week! I teamed up with Jen G (GLTC) and we whipped up an amazing Family inspired collab! We also have a bundle that includes all the coordinating goodies! I also have a set of "Be Inspired" templates too! So let's get to it!

Family Matters - The Kit
The Elements

The Papers
Grab the Kit: HERE


Family Matters - Extras

This huge extras collection includes an alpha, a 2 pager family tree template
& an additional 40 embellishments to help show off your page!

Grab the Extras: HERE


Family Matters - Bonus Alpha

Matches the kit perfectly! Comes in 7 different colors - 7 full Alphas!
Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


Family Matters: Bundle

This bundle is HUGE! It includes the collab kit with alpha,
worn papers, bonus alpha & extras!

Grab the Bundle: HERE


Be Inspired - Jewelle - Templates

Included: layered .psd files, .tiff files & .pngs for those without Photoshop!
Grab the Templates: HERE


Wanna see some CT Inspiration?
Happy Scrapping! Hope you have an amazing weekend!
xoxo - Wendy

No comments: