Friday, November 5, 2010

DSD Time!!!

I've been looking forward to this for a while! Designing up a storm in preparation for this day! I've got so many goodies for you, it's a little unreal. lol.

I've got 3 Grab Bags on sale this week, and will be on sale through the 10th. On the 11th, they'll be "revealed" and broken up individually. So grab 'em now, while they're 70%+ off!! All my Grab Bags have 3 or more BRAND NEW items for you, and as always, the contents are shown to you in the detailed images! In addition to my Grab Bags, ScrapMatters is having a HUGE sale! Everything (with the exception of Sweet Deals, and a few other things) is 40% off for Personal Use, and 30% for Commercial Use! So if you've had some WM[squared] items on your wish list, now is the time to grab 'em!! Lets get to the goodies, shall we?


2010 DSD *Personal Use* Grab Bag
Filled with 4 all new items!! Including a full size kit!
Grab my Personal Use Grab Bag: HERE!


2010 DSD *Collab* Template Grab Bag

16 templates total - ALL NEW Items - A collab between Cheryl of Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs & myself! Layered .psds included as well as .tiff files & .pngs!
Grab the collab template Grab Bag: HERE!


2010 DSD *Commercial Use* Grab Bag

3 all new items - PU & CU ok! No credit is ever required, but is always appreciated!
Grab my Commercial Use GB: HERE!


Some amazing inspiration from my fabulous CT!

Happy Scrapping & Shopping!!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: