Friday, December 31, 2010

Frosty Goodies!!

Hello & Happy New Year to you!! I hope 2010 has treated you right, and if it hasn't, hopefully 2011 will be much better! I am closing out 2010 with a bang, and a new kit!! I was gonna just do a mini, but it evolved into a full size, fabulous & fun kit!! Remember, ScrapMatters has a new release sale every Friday - Sunday. So you can grab my new kit for 20% off!!

If you're celebrating 2010, please take care, and have fun!! Now onto the goodies!


Frosty - The Kit

Loaded with super cute elements & fun papers to scrap all your frosty moments!
Grab the kit: HERE


Frosty - The Alpha

The Alpha comes with the kit, but is also available for you on it's own!
Grab the alpha: HERE


Here are some AMAZING projects & LO's from my CT:
Happy Scrapping!!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: