Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Goodies!

Hello gals! I hope this friday finds you doing wonderfully. And if not, well, hopefully it's your last day of work, then you can decompress during the weekend! :D Week 2 of school is down, and I'm getting the hang of it. Not saying I dig it, per se, but things could be worse! lol.

February is almost here, and so are all the lovey dovey kits!! This week I bring you "Happy Anniversary". But the colors are versatile enough to use it for any occasion!

Remember that all of SM's New Releases are 20% off Friday - Sunday, so grab it now, while it's on sale!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Anniversary - The Kit
The Elements
The Papers
Grab the kit: HERE


Happy Anniversary - Bonus Alpha

In 9 different colors! Matches the kit perfectly!
Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


Lovey Dovey Overlays - V.2

PU & CU ok! NO credit is ever required!
Grab the Overlays: HERE


Some fun & fabulous LO's from my CT:
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: