Friday, January 21, 2011

WM[squared] Goodies!

Another week has come and gone, and we're another week closer to February! So unreal! :D I also finished up my first week of school! It wasn't bad, but give me a few weeks! hahha.. I'm also trying to get a scrapbook done for my mom! I don't think I've gotten so much scrapping done in a LONG time! I'm up to about 40 pages! I'm so excited with how it's turning out, I know she's gonna just love it!

Onto the goodies! I have two CU items (which can also be used for personal use!) and a template set! Remember all new releases are on sale from Friday - Sunday for 20% off!

Be Inspired - Becca - V.2 - Templates

Layered .psd files, .tiff files & individual .pngs included!

Inspiration:
Grab the Templates: HERE


Wintry Mix - CU / PU

Ok for use Commercially or Personally! Layered .psd files, .tiff files & .pngs included!
Grab the Shapes: HERE


Lovey Dovey Overlays - V.1 - CU / PU

Ok for use Commercially or Personally! Layered .psd files, .tiff files & .pngs included!
Grab the Overlays: HERE


Some Inspiration from my fabulous CT!



xoxo
Wendy

No comments: