Friday, February 11, 2011

Be Inspired & Date It!!

My week has seemed to fly by! I had my first college quiz, and next week
I'll have my first exams! Needless to say, I've got a lot going on! BUT
luckily I planned ahead, so I'm not too stressed out. Yet! :D My computer
still isn't working. It's basically just an expensive paper weight, and I'm
finding it odd to work on my laptop. The screen is smaller, and it's just
not the same, ya know? Hopefully next week I'll get it fixed! It's insane
how much we rely on technology!

I always love seeing what you all do with my creations, so if you don't
upload them to my Designer Gallery @ ScrapMatters, please consider doing
so, I love to see you all in action!

Remember that ScrapMatters has all new releases at 20% off from Friday -
Sunday!

Be Inspired - Liz - V.2
Inspired by one of my fabulous CT Members! 4 totally fun templates,
layered .psd files, .tiff files & .pngs included!
The Inspiration:
Grab the Templates: HERE


Simply Dated - V.16
Dating your LO is important down the road, to you and everyone who enjoys your LO's! Date them in a unique way! Easily Recolored!
Grab the Date Stamps: HERE!

Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT!
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: