Friday, February 25, 2011

New Goods!!

Hello ladies! I hope you are doing well! This past week has been action packed! My brother, SIL and nephew surprised my parents with a visit. They're in the process of moving - and stopped in for a few days! My nephew is growing just too fast! I have a set of templates for you this week, inspired by one of my February CT guests - Lynett! I hope you love them as much as I do! Next week is March, and boy, do i have some fabulous goodies in store for you!!!!

I always love seeing what you all do with my creations, so if you don't upload them to my Designer Gallery @ ScrapMatters, please consider doing so, I love to see you all in action!

Remember that ScrapMatters has all new releases at 20% off from Friday - Sunday!

Be Inspired - Guest - Lynett
4 totally fun templates, layered .psd files, .tiff files & .pngs included!


The Inspiration:

Grab the Templates: HERE

Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT!



Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: