Friday, February 4, 2011

Newest Goodies!

I've had a rough night! My computer decided all of a sudden to stop working. Sometimes technology is just irritating! :D Luckily I back up my computer daily to a website, have an EHD and also have a laptop for school. Needless to say, everything is getting done late! I have a fabulously lovey kit this week. Consider yourself warned, you may just get a cavity from all it's sweetness. lol! You could also use it for a travel kit too! Without further ado..

PS - Remember that ScrapMatters has all new releases at 20% off from Friday - Sunday!

Je t'aime

Paris - a romantic city inspired this kit! A soft palette and unique elements make this both a travel kit & a Valenines kit!


Papers:


Elements:


Grab the Kit: HERE


Je t'aime - Alpha
It's included in the kit, but also available separately!

Grab the Alpha: HERE


Je t'aime - Bonus Alpha
Matches the kit perfectly!

Grab the Alpha: HERE

Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT!


Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: