Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Blog Challenge - Cloud 9

Hello ladies, can you believe it is April already?!? I am so excited because Spring is on of my favorite seasons!!

I am Jen, here to bring you the April Blog Challenge. And since I am SO excited about Spring, I like to say I am on Cloud 9 that is is finally here....so that's the challenge:

Cloud 9:
Use clouds on your page (as embellishments or patterned paper with clouds) plus 9 different embellishments paper, alphas, date elements, and fonts are not embellishments

And of course our amazing creative team created some outstanding inspiration layouts to help get your mojo going:

Ami:

Melanie:

Ophelia:

Aren't these great! And now for the official stuff:
 
Rules:


- Create a layout using the challenge instrucions

- Use at least 85% WM[squared] Designs products

- Upload it to Wendy's Designer Gallery

- Come back here and link us up and you could WIN!!!

- You have until Tuesday April 26nd 11:59pm CST to enter your layout.





1 comment:

Debra said...

Great challenge, here's my layout:
http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/175615

Debra