Friday, April 15, 2011

Girlfriends, Inspiring Templates & CU!

Thank Goodness it's Friday! This week I have another AMAZING collab. This time I teamed up with the fabulous Eva Kipler for a fun and girly kit. The theme is Girlfriends. My friends are like my sisters. Sometimes we fight, but more often than not, we have a crazy good time! This kit (and the WA Bits) will showcase any group of photos! Use it to show off your crazy friends, or use it to scrap your daughters relationship with one another, or her friends! I know you'll find this kit to be the perfect compliment to your photos!


Girlfriends


Elements


Papers

Grab the Collab: HERE!


Girlfriends - Word Art Bits

Grab the WA: HERE!


Be Inspired - Amy - V.2 - Templates


The Inspiration:

Grab the Templates: HERE!


Buy the kit between 4-15--4-17 & get the following WA Add On FREE!

It will be included in the zips, so no additional action is necessary on your part!


Postage Stamps - CU

Grab the stamps: HERE!

Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!

Happy Scrapping!
xoxo

No comments: