Friday, June 10, 2011

Loads of New Goods!

Hello! Another Friday is upon us, and this week I have some amazing goodies for you! I have more templates and a stash building alpha. I just love this acrylic alpha, and i'm sure you will too!

Next week is my birthday, and boy do I have some FUN in store for you! There will be loads of games, RAK's, a huge sale, and a new kit commemorating my big day! I hope you'll join in on the fun with me and my CT! There are loads of GC's to my shop up for grabs, so mark your calendars! The fun & sale, start Monday.


Be Inspired - Mel - Templates


Inspiration:

Grab the Templates: HERE


Just the Basics - Acrylic Alpha

Grab the Alpha: HERE!


Ornamental Overlays - V.11

Grab the Overlays: HERE!


Just Ornamental Overlays - Bundle III

Grab the Bundle: HERE!


Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!


Happy Scrapping!
xoxo

No comments: