Friday, June 24, 2011

Yankee Doode & Inspiring Templates!

Another week is in the books for 2011. Is it just me, or is anyone else freaking out about how time is flying?! This week I have an AMAZINGLY unique (PINK! HELLO!) 4th of July kit with Liz of Band Geek Designs! I just LOVED the color palette the minute I saw it! We've whipped up a kit, bonus alpha & WA bits, and bundled it all together to save you $! In addition to the new 4th goodies, I also have a new fab set of Inspiring templates, and even a bundle of them too! next week....


Yankee Doodle - Collab Kit





Grab the Kit: HERE!


Yankee Doodle - Word Art Bits

Grab the Word Art Bits: HERE!

Yankee Doodle - Bundle

Grab the Bundle: HERE!


Yankee Doodle - Alpha
Included in the Kit - but also available separately

.
Grab the Alpha: HERE!


Be Inspired - Jenn V. - V.2 - Templates


Inspiration:

Grab the Templates: HERE


Be Inspired - Value Pack 3

Grab the Be Inspired VP: HERE


Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT!


Happy Scrapping!
xoxo

No comments: