Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Bundle and Be Inspired - Yolanda - Templates

Hey All!  Good Morning.  Ami here - I'm supposed to be here with a tip or a trick for y'all, but first a quick pit stop with some new releases.

First up we have Be Inspired - Yolanda - Templates!  And I'm going to tease you a bit-
Here's the inspiration-

And here's the template pack-

Get a close up look at the first template - there's CUT OUTS!!!!
These are on SALE until Sunday!

And now for the bundle!  What is more fun than a fantastic set of dating elements?
A BUNDLE PACK!!!  
Pick up Simply Date Bundle 5 and add not just one but 4 of the fantastic Simply Dated elements!
This is also on sale until Sunday!


Now back to our regularly scheduled blog posting- 
Today my tip and trick is write it down (and it can apply to everyday, non-scrapping life too).
About 2 weeks ago, I volunteered to post a tip or trick for Wendy's blog, but I didn't write it down.  
I nearly forgot!  

But seriously, when you're scrapping, take the time to make note of what products you are using and even how you've done a new technique.  Whether it be a fellow scrapping asking you "how did you do that?" or a magazine saying "we want to publish your creation!", a quick note to yourself will make all the difference.
Thanks for tuning in to my tip or trick for this week.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: