Saturday, October 15, 2011

CT Spotlight - Ophelia!

Name: Ophelia





Favorite WM[squared] Kit: It's a tie between School Days and Back to School.
Why do you Scrap? First, to preserve my memories and second, because it's my therapy from my technical work life. I love to get lost in a layout as I'm putting it together.
How do you describe your scrapping style? I tend to cluster but I have tried all styles.
Favorite LO at the moment: My favorite layout right now is Scary Pumpkin just because I love the large blended photo and the halloween theme. I'm all excited for halloween this year :o)


Random Fact about you: i love hot tea with half&half and sugar. Apparently, I'm weird for drinking my tea that way lol
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? England! I would love to visit all the places that I've read about in Tudor history. I have a slight love affair with that era and will read any book about that time, especially during King Henry VIII and his wives and Queen Elizabeth I.

No comments: