Friday, November 6, 2009

New Releases for DSD!

I have a load of new stuff for today's release! In celebration of DSD, I have not one, but two grab bags for you. One is for Personal Use only, and the other is Commercial Use friendly.

The first is my Personal Use Grab Bag.
It's filled to the brim with all kinds of goodies, and it's 76% off!! This Grab Bag valued @ $13.75 for just $3.25!! The Bag includes 1 full size kit, 1 word art pack, 1 date stamp pack & 1 template pack! Also - AS A BONUS, when you buy my Grab Bag, you'll also get a coupon for $2.00 off a $5.00 purchase for Jennifer Barrette Designs!!

Grab my DSD - PERSONAL USE Grab Bag -->> HERE!
See below for the reveal! Get bigger images @ the store - click on the detailed images.
Now, onto my Commercial Use Grab Bag!
There are 2 Overlay sets - 16 Overlays Total and 1 set of Fall Shapes Templates. It includes a turkey, 2 owls, pumpkins and much more! This Grab Bag is valued @ $18.00, and until November 11th, grab it for 74% off - $4.75!!
Credit is appreciated, but never required for all of my CU stuff!

Grab my DSD - COMMERCIAL USE Grab Bag -->> HERE!
See below for the reveal! Get bigger images @ the store - click on the detailed images.
And finally, some amazing LO's from my crazy talented Creative Team!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL DSD Weekend!!

No comments: