Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Customer Spotlight!

Hey everyone! As part of being on the creative team for Wendy, we get to work with her beautiful designs on a daily basis. You get to see our layouts and download the freebies we love to make for everyone, but you might not know that we LOVE to see YOUR layouts too!! We love to see what everyone creates with Wendy's designs. We look through your galleries for inspiration and seeing what you love about Wendy's products helps her make her designs something that you can fall in love with.

So today we are gonna get to know a customer =) Like i said, we love seeing customer layouts and projects and when i saw this one, it just spoke to me. Kendall (kendallt) created Love At First Sight using WM [squared]'s Spring Blooms kit:

image is linked, so go leave her some love!!

I have gotten the privileged to get to know a little about Kendall over the past couple months. She really is awesome, funny and like most of us, loves digi-scrapping. So i asked her a few questions that way EVERYONE can get to know her a little better =):

1) Forum name/Real name?: kendallt. Real name is Kendall

2) How long have you been scrapping?: I just started scrapping in November, but it's pretty much consumed my life in the last month and a half!

3) Tell us a little about yourself: Well, I'm pretty normal, I suppose. I'm a wife and mother who lives in SC. I work full-time in marketing for a university in the town where I live. In my spare time, I love to do fun things with my family. I also enjoy planning trips (preferably to my happy place--Walt Disney World!) Of course, I love digi-scrapping! I also enjoy reading and try to volunteer at my daughter's school whenever possible.

4) What do you like about Wendy's designs?: What's not to like?! Her designs really suit my scrapping style in that they are fun and funky without being too "out there." I also love that all of her products are really bright and colorful. I tend to be drawn toward great colors and patterns, and her stuff really fits the bill.

5) Favorite WM [squared] Designs kit?: Oh my gosh! It's so hard to choose! If I had to pick, I suppose my favorite would be "Let It Snow." I just adore the color palette and all the adorable elements and word art. I only wish I had more snow pics to scrap with the kit!

6) What made you chose Spring Blooms for your layout?: I had this really sweet photo of my daughter meeting my nephew for the very first time. Because I have a girl, most of the kits I buy generally contain more girly, pastel-ish colors. So, I really didn't have anything that just screamed "baby boy!" I started looking through my stash and was drawn to "Spring Blooms" because it had a really sweet color scheme that I thought would work well for the photo without being too "baby-ish" or girly. I was really pleased with the finished product!

Kendall is always leaving comments in the galleries and i am almost positive that she participates in almost every challenge over at Scrap Matters, so there is no excuse for you not to get to know her!! Kendall was also spotlighted in the Scrap Matters Newsletter that just came out too, so she is on FIRE right now! (not too shabby for only digi-scrapping since November right?).

So thanks to Kendall for making awesome layouts and being such an amazing person. I know i always look forward to seeing what great layouts she has coming so make sure you check out ALL the layouts in her gallery, because there are some really good ones! (scraplift anyone?? =)).

2 comments:

kendallt said...

Awww...thanks for the great article, Tanya, and for saying such nice things!! :)

WM[squared] Designs said...

great article Tanya! its fun to get to know Kendall a little better! Great lo Kendall! :D