Friday, February 5, 2010

New Valentines Stuff!

I cannot believe it's gonna be Valentines day soon! To help you celebrate, I've created a new lovey dovey kit! Its full of all kinds of elements to help you create the perfect page! I also have some Word Art & an extra alpha up for grabs too! And of course, I've also packaged it up into a bundle! Buy the bundle and save!

"Love Potion #9"
The Papers:
The Elements:
Grab the kit -->> HERE!


"Just Sayin' - Valentines Day"
Grab this huge WA set -->> HERE!

"Love Potion #9 - Extra Alpha"
Grab the Extra Alpha -->> HERE!

"Love Potion #9: Bundle"
Grab the bundle -->> HERE!

Now, some inspiration from my fabulous CT!

Happy Friday & Happy Scrapping!!


1 comment:

iKari Designs said...

*LOVE* this so much, Wendy!!!! Fantastic colors ... perfect for SO many things!!