Friday, February 5, 2010

Saturday Freebie

Hi everyone! I hope most of you aren't getting all the snow that we appear to be here in NE Ohio. And we are getting nowhere near as much as some other areas, but its still more than I care to see!

Anyways... I have a freebie to share with you today from Wendy's newest kit Love Potion #9. It is such a great kit. I know that she has a ton of word arts in the bundle, but I wanted to share a couple more that I made using the bundle. Except for the one the word arts that I made are all 12 by 12. I also am giving you the frame that I made which matches one of the word arts. You can use these to make a quick and easy card for a loved one. (Check out yesterdays post to see my card using them.)


Grab the freebie **DOWNLOAD EXPIRED**
Please be sure to leave us a comment if you grab them!

1 comment:

Steph said...

This is so pretty! Thank you!