Friday, May 28, 2010

New Stuff!!

Hello ladies! I hope you're week has been fabulous! Anyone go see Sex & The City 2? Me and my gals are going tonight, I can't wait! I also can't believe that it's almost June! Where has this year gone? Seems like just yesterday it was December, and I was in NYC! :D

Today I have a few goodies for you! Two of them are CU goodies (you can use them for PU also if you wish!), and as with all my CU goodies, no credit is required, although it is appreciated if you do want to give it! And the last item is a set of templates! Who doesn't love templates?

Elements Included - V.2
Grab 'em -->> HERE!


Summer Lovin' Templates - V.2
Grab 'em -->> HERE!


Summer Lovin' Templates: CU Bundle
Grab the bundle & Save! HERE

Wanna see some fabulous CT creations?
I hope you gals have a wonderful weekend! Hope to see you at some of ScrapMatters' Speed Scraps!

No comments: