Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday Tips & Tricks

Melody here with a little tip to help you find fresh inspiration for your scrapbooking. First, I must confess, I am a quote gatherer. When I read or hear a new quote that strikes me I'll try to quickly jot it down on a scrap of paper. And occasionally the stars and planets align and my hastily scrawled paper pieces make it to my computer where I keep a word file of these collected quotations. I do occasionally browse the many quotes sites out there on the web too, but rarely do I have to look farther than my own hard drive for fresh words of inspiration.

In case you don't have a backlog of quotes to inspire you I picked out a couple of the newest that have made it to my file. Hopefully one of these will inspire a fantastic new scrapbooking masterpiece!

The poetry of the earth is never dead.
-- John Keats

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me.
-- Benjamin Disraeli

and since I'll be out camping this weekend here's one I expect to use soon:

It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent.
-- Dave Barry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol! Love Dave Barry's quote and it does seem to be true, doesn't it? lol Have fun camping!